Saturday, August 26, 2017

Thailand 2012

Earlier today I had a good conversation concerning the Rotary convention in Thailand in May 2012 that I will be attending. I have put a lot about Thailand and Bangkok on my web page,    www.transworldtravelservices.com   but then today added information about both Korea and Singapore. Check it out …as both areas are most interesting if you like travel.
We are now expanding our Travel Business….and if you look at our site, you will see we are now offering various specials, including vacation packages, cruise ship special offers, and very special and exclusive destination resorts.
The Travel industry has not been experiencing a downturn and in fact last year was one of the best for many vacation events and acitivities. I will be putting weekly specials on the web page…so stay tuned.
If you have a question about your travel plans…or need information about a potential vacation, e-mail me at   ronlargent@shasta.com  and we can talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment